cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with MRGL

danseitz11
Level 1
Level 1

I was having issues with MeetMe conferencing, posted in here and was told to look at MRGL to ensure it was working.

(1) of my three sites was not working, so a quick fix was to enable conferencing for phones to change the MRGL for the phone from the one designated for that location to another location that is working. 

So what can I do to get the offline site back MRGL working. Is a service have to be started? Looks like it is pointed at the subscriber and gateway at that site. Each site is pointed at the call manager and gateway at the location. They can run independently in the event of an outage between sites. 

I manage the system but we have had vendors come in and configure it. I am versed in day to day working but not all of the facets that make it work. Perhaps pointing me at the correct documentation would help.

Any assistance is appreciated. 

2 Replies 2

You need to check if the site MRGL contains a MRG that has conference media resource in it. Likely it would be configured on the sites local gateway.

Response Signature

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to read documentation related to media resources

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/collab10/collab10/media.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate