Views
Helpful
Replies

*Hep* Disaster Recovery System get stuck

Ing.Alejandra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Hope you're fine. I'm trying make do a CUCM Backup , but I can´t start, I click : Backup> Backup Device and it gets stuck... I also tried to click any diffferent option but is the same behavior... I also keep monitoring cucm cpu and  it not increases.

Any ideas ? how can i fix it ? :(

CUCM Version : 10.5.2

Thanks!

I attach an image.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try to restart the DRS services on your server and then try again.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

No, the DRS services are only used for backup and restore.

HTH

java

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try to restart the DRS services on your server and then try again.

HTH

java

thanks a lot Jaime !

Restarting those services , cause any service impact?

Regards!

No, the DRS services are only used for backup and restore.

HTH

java

Hello Jaime,

I usually restart DRS services in case the Disaster recovery page got stuck but right now I am trying to do a backup I have a CUCM 12.5 when I restart the DRS services the page it is still stuck I cannot access any feature in Disaster recovery system I also tried below steps described but it is the same :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unity-connection/117545-technote-unity-00.html

Can you please let me know if there is any solution for this?

Well from what I have been searching online didn't find anything else

Thanks,

Tanios

Anas Hafez
Level 1
Level 1

You can also try to regenerate tomcat-ECDSA certificate if expired, CUCM 14.0.1

Thanks Anas,  This just fixed DRS unresponsive issue on UCCX version 12.5(1) SU3.  Regenerated tomcat-ECDSA that was expired and restarted drf services.  I had upgraded UCCX from 12.5(1) to 12.5(1)SU3 and that was when DRS started failing.  Tomcat-ECDSA had expired over a year ago.  I guess SU3 uses that cert now for DRS.

I had the same issue with UCCX since the SU3 upgrade and this worked for me. Regenerated tomcat-ECDSA that was expired and restarted DRF services. First back up completed in 40 days. Thank you for the post.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: