cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do you add LDAP to Prime Collaboration Provisioning?

Mark H
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any suggestions why the LDAP test continiously fails when adding LDAP as a resource to Prime Collaboration Provisioning 10.0?

I'll attach a screenshot of the details that I'm using. The details are correct as using these directly from CUCM 10.5 installation works fine.

Thanks,

Mark

5 Replies 5

Mark H
Level 1
Level 1

Here is the screenshot

Hello Mark,

could you please provide more info about the Admin Distinguished Name and the search base for the LDAP Synchronization, I am trying with LDAP and Prime Provisioning 10.5.1 the same user, password and search base of CUCM and it doesn't work.

thanks

regards

Carolina Morales

Hi Carolina,

I'm unsure what you're asking for? The details I've used are in the previous screenshot I've attached.

Mark

Hi Mark,

"Admin Distinguished name" should be the name of the user that should be present in LDAP user search scape you have provided.

I suppose you have locally also created the same LDAP user on CPCA with different password (same passowrd doens't matter).

Let me know whether you are still getting same issue.

Regards,

Praveen

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the response, I actually logged a TAC case on this. They were getting me to perform a packet capture of the attempted join but then it worked...

So emberassingly, I must have just had the password incorrect.

Thanks,

Mark

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: