Helpful
Replies

How to troubleshoot Call Routing IPT

quycisco123
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sir !

I config the IPT diagram with info :

User ( Using Softphone SCCP and SIP- 10.0.16.90) ---> Call  manager (192.168.16.2) <---H323-----> Voice Gateway - cisco Router  2800 ( 192.168.1.10) --> Customer

I meet one problem:

if user using softphone with protocol SIP ---- Traffic ok, ring and call reback, but if User using softphone with protocol SCCP ---> 1 way, i can listen on phone from Customer..but i talk back is not listen

i using wireshare capture, traffic SCCP bypass Call manager and connected with Voice Gateway

Can you help me

Thanks

Quycv@

3 Replies 3

hoanghiep
Level 1
Level 1

Have you checked the network connection between your SCCP phone and the voice gateway?

thats right it might be a routing issue ( one way audio ) once the call is extablished it will be direct between the vocie gateway and th eIP phone

but not sure if the voice gateway is using IP to connect to the customer or ISDN ?

simply check the routing end to end between teh ip phone subbnet and the destination either vocie gateway or and other remote ip phone

Thanks your support

but i had troubleshoot it ok, I had enable Media Terminal Point request in gateway trunk SIP

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: