Helpful
Replies

Hunt Group Reporting

Matthew Martin
Level 5
Level 5

Hello All,

CUCM: 10.5.2.13900-12

I am trying to get a report for all calls to a Hunt Group during a specific time-period. I attempted to do this with a CDR Report and used the Hunt Group's Pilot number as the Phone Number to search for in the CDR report. However, this report does not show which Hunt Group member answered the call...

Are there any reports that I can run from CUCM that will show me all calls to a Hunt Group, as well as which Directory Number answered the call?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

*EDIT: I just found the following report in: CDR > Device Reports > Route Patterns/Hunt Pilots... This report seems to contain the data I would want except instead of showing a DN that the call was answered by, it shows their IP Phone device name. Anyway to get a DN instead?

Thanks in Advance,
Matt

2 Replies 2

pmcdavis4
Level 1
Level 1

If you're looking for real-hunt group dashboards and reports you may want to check out a 3rd party solution like Metropolis Technologies' QLive.

Follow the instructions below for the answering DN is displayed in the finalcalledparty CDR field.

Go to : System -> Service Parameters

Server:  Select your call manager server.

Service: Select Cisco Call Manager (active) .

SET  the following Parameters to TRUE (Parameter Descriptions below)

Show Line Group Member DN in finalCalledPartyNumber CDR Field: <image002.gif>

This parameter determines whether the the finalCalledPartyNumber field in call detail records (CDR) shows the directory number (DN) of the line group member who answered the call or the hunt pilot DN. Valid values specify True (the finalCalledPartyNumber in CDRs will show the DN of the phone that answered the call) or False (the finalCalledPartyNumber in CDRs will show the hunt pilot DN). This parameter applies only to basic calls routed through a hunt list without feature interaction such as transfer, conference, call park, and so on. If a feature is involved in the call, then the hunt pilot DN will show in the finalCalledPartyNumber field regardless of the setting in this parameter. This parameter does not apply to Cisco CallManager Attendant Console.

This is a required field.

Default: False

Show Line Group Member Non Masked DN in finalCalledPartyNumber CDR Field: <image002.gif>

This parameter determines whether the finalCalledPartyNumber field in call detail records (CDR) shows the directory number (DN) or the DN applied with external phone number mask of the line group member who answered the call or the hunt pilot DN. This field is only applied if the service parameter "show line group member DN in finalcalledPartyNumber CDR field" is set to True. Valid values specify True (if the service parameter "show line group member DN in finalcalledPartyNumber CDR field" is set to True, the finalCalledPartyNumber in CDRs will show the DN of the phone without being applied by the external phone number mask that answered the call) or False (if the service parameter "show line group member DN in finalcalledPartyNumber CDR field" is set to True, the service the finalCalledPartyNumber in CDRs will show the DN applied by the external phone number mask). This parameter applies only to basic calls routed through a hunt list without feature interaction such as transfer, conference, call park, and so on. If a feature is involved in the call, then the hunt pilot DN will show in the finalCalledPartyNumber field regardless of the setting in this parameter. This parameter does not apply to Cisco CallManager Attendant Console.

This is a required field.

Chidananda S
Level 1
Level 1

I have these two parameters set to TRUE, however all calls displays only Hunt-Pilot number instead of call answered DN. Something else may need to be checked?