cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot Line Group CDR Reporting

rarmitage
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Hunt Pilot Group set up and I trying to run reports on who in line group picked up the call. The calls work but the only place I see the call coming in the CDR is on the Hunt Pilot extension. In the destination CMR -directoryNum (finalCalledPartyNumber) it has the Hunt Pilot extension listed. Is there any way to change that to the line group member extension for the  (finalCalledPartyNumber).

Thanks in Advance,

Ron

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ron,

I would check the setting shown below (make sure it is set to True);

Show Line Group Member DN in finalCalledPartyNumber CDR Field - This parameter determines whether the finalCalledPartyNumber field in CDRs shows the directory number (DN) of the line group member who answered the call or the hunt pilot DN. Valid values specify True (the finalCalledPartyNumber in CDRs will show the DN of the phone that answered the call) or False (the finalCalledPartyNumber in CDRs will show the hunt pilot DN). This parameter applies only to basic calls that are routed through a hunt list without feature interaction such as transfer, conference, call park, and so on. If a feature is involved in the call, the hunt pilot DN will show in the finalCalledPartyNumber field regardless of the setting in this parameter. This parameter does not apply to Cisco Unified Communications Manager Attendant Console. The default value for this required field specifies False.

From;

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/9_1_1/car/CUCM_BK_C28A807A_00_cdr-analysis-reporting-admin-guide91/CUCM_BK_C28A807A_00_cdr-analysis-reporting-admin-guide91_chapter_01.pdf

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ron,

I would check the setting shown below (make sure it is set to True);

Show Line Group Member DN in finalCalledPartyNumber CDR Field - This parameter determines whether the finalCalledPartyNumber field in CDRs shows the directory number (DN) of the line group member who answered the call or the hunt pilot DN. Valid values specify True (the finalCalledPartyNumber in CDRs will show the DN of the phone that answered the call) or False (the finalCalledPartyNumber in CDRs will show the hunt pilot DN). This parameter applies only to basic calls that are routed through a hunt list without feature interaction such as transfer, conference, call park, and so on. If a feature is involved in the call, the hunt pilot DN will show in the finalCalledPartyNumber field regardless of the setting in this parameter. This parameter does not apply to Cisco Unified Communications Manager Attendant Console. The default value for this required field specifies False.

From;

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/9_1_1/car/CUCM_BK_C28A807A_00_cdr-analysis-reporting-admin-guide91/CUCM_BK_C28A807A_00_cdr-analysis-reporting-admin-guide91_chapter_01.pdf

Cheers!

Rob

Thanks Rob I changed both Show Line Group Member DN in finalCalledPartyNumber

and Show Line Group Member Non Masked DN in finalCalledPartyNumber CDR to True. That changed the 31st field (finalCalledPartyNumber) in the CDR from the Hunt Polit extension to the extension that picked up the call. I am using OfficeWatch XT and had them run the reports using that field instead of (originalCalledPartyNumber) field 30.

Hi Rob,

I have this question about changing the Show Line Group parameter,  do I have to reboot the cluster or reset phones after making the change to true?  Also, I have to make the change to Pub and all Subs, correct?  It won't replicate?

Thanks in advance.

Melinda

Hello where do I find this parameter ?

Show Line Group Member DN in finalCalledPartyNumber CDR Field

That is a CallManager Service parameter.

In CUCM navigate to System > Service Parameters, then select each call processing node (one at a time for this parameter) and look for the parameter. Change, save, go to the next server.

Maren

Thanks so much

Hi,

In case if you are looking for Hunt Group CDR Reporting, with CDR Accocunting and Reporting solution, this is possible. If you are interested please do contact me at prasana@commsouth.com.

You can visit our website www.commsouth.com as well for more information.

Regards,

Prasana

Regards, Prasana Kumar.P +919841027006
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: