Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Incomming call Probelm on Voice Gateway

Hi All,

We have some weired issue with our IP Telephony systems, im not sure wether its from Gateway or Telco. Suddenly we stopped recivibg calls from outside on our main Landline number(PRI) while the out going keeps functions. This outage last for 10-15 Min and the back to normal. Would some help me to isolate the issue

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you do not see the call coming to your gateway it is absolutely a problem on your Telco end, no matter what they state. I would ask them to provide proof on that the problem is not on their end, just as they would ask you for proof on that the customer is not the cause of any problem(s).

Response Signature

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

If you’re not receiving the calls on your ingress point, it’s a problem on your service provider end.

Response Signature

If the calls don't land on your gateway, it's a ISP issues. 

Response Signature

I have checked with them they are saying its not from therte side, is there anything we can check on gateway.

If you do not see the call coming to your gateway it is absolutely a problem on your Telco end, no matter what they state. I would ask them to provide proof on that the problem is not on their end, just as they would ask you for proof on that the customer is not the cause of any problem(s).

Response Signature

Well noted

The very first response of ISP, everything okay from outside ..

Don’t  trust ISP ‘s.. 

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: