cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Install CUCM 11.5

arjunsocial
Level 4
Level 4

To install CUCM 11.5 is a BE6000 solution server needed? To be honest, I am not sure exactly what this is. Or is it a VMware EXSi machnine needed and ova files would be available?

Note - at this point I don't have access to any install files, but would like to understand requirements.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jarias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

UCM 11.5 is an application that requires virtualization with VMware vSphere ESXi.

The virtualization + hardware can either be with an appliance like Business Edition 6000/7000, or traditional BYO VMware and BYO hardware from Cisco or 3rd-party following minimum specs.

Different customers prefer different infrastructure based on tradeoffs between prescription/flexibility and degree of certainty/Cisco ownership required.

-james

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jarias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

UCM 11.5 is an application that requires virtualization with VMware vSphere ESXi.

The virtualization + hardware can either be with an appliance like Business Edition 6000/7000, or traditional BYO VMware and BYO hardware from Cisco or 3rd-party following minimum specs.

Different customers prefer different infrastructure based on tradeoffs between prescription/flexibility and degree of certainty/Cisco ownership required.

-james

Just to be clear on this, is there any way I can get a trial version of 11.5?

Hello,

Please use under the mentioned link for install CUCM quickly.

https://aqlearningcenter.blogspot.com/2018/08/how-to-install-cisco-cucm-pub.html

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: