Views
Helpful
Replies

ip phone settings greyed out

Josh Kurtz
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All,

The ip phones at my company have most of the settings items in our 7942 phones greyed out...so we are not able to verify phone settings, like network settings and ring tones. Do you know where I need to go in call manager to ensure these settings are accessible?

Thanks!

Josh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

cnuche
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please make sure the phone settings are enabled on the CUCM's config page for these phones, also please notice that if you want to change the values you need to press **# .

HTH

Regards,

Christian.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

cnuche
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please make sure the phone settings are enabled on the CUCM's config page for these phones, also please notice that if you want to change the values you need to press **# .

HTH

Regards,

Christian.

Thanks Christian! I didnt see that setting at first, I now have full access to the phone settings. I also found the follwoing link that might help others too:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7960g_7940g/7_0/sccp/english/administration/guide/TD-Book-Wrapper/7900set7.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: