cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC 8.5 - How to determine queue an agent answered?

HCANFLUser
Level 1
Level 1

I am designing a wallboard to monitor our queues and agents.  We have 4 different queues configured, and our agents answer the calls based on order received, and priority.

I need to know which IPCC table I need to query to know which queue our agents are currently talking to.  When an agent answers the phone, I need to be able to tell which queue the agent answered.  I'm sure this is possible, because we can see the data in the Cisco Supervisor Desktop.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The only two tables that Cisco supports real-time (in actuality no more than a query every 10 seconds) queries of are the rtcsqssummary and rticdstatistics. These tables are only populated after you enable Real-Time Snapshot Config under the Tools menu (page 482). Additional details are here: Database Schema Guide for Cisco Unified CCX and Cisco Unified IP IVR, Release 8.5(1)

CSD gets data from an entirely different set of processes which do not read from db_cra so it's not a valid benchmark to compare against.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Thank you.  Good info.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: