cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues with calls dropping when they are transferred and the receiving end picks up.

Anthony Hood
Beginner
Beginner

I am having an issue where one of our business locations is encountering dropped calls when transferring.  Customer calls in > user picks up >customer asks to be transferred to **** > user transfers caller to ****> **** picks up and call instantly drops upon pickup.  How can I see where the issue is happening ? Also, the issue does not happen every time, and a call can be dropped , then when they call back they can be transferred to the same person no problem.

2 Replies 2

keglass
Rising star
Rising star

Anthony,

I recommend you also post this to the Cisco Support Community for more information and feedback. You will find a number of similar posts with solutions to help resolve this issue.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/

I hope this helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Hermozol
Beginner
Beginner

Anthony,

If You are using ISR4k as router in branch office with ZBF update IOS to last aviable and change policy from inspect to pass between voice VLAN and CUCM.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers