cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber chat tap missing and user showing offline

phoebe
Level 1
Level 1

please help! we have a few user getting this problem their status is showing offline and can't access their chat tap. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The IMP node assignment is done in CM. Have a look at the System > Server page.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Please share a screenshot of an end user account in CM of an affected user. Also provide a screenshot of that the user account is assigned to an IMP node.

Response Signature

Hi Roger 

sorry for the late replay, i don't have access for the IMP page and the person who has it is not in. so attached is the the user account page. i try compare with other non effected user and haven't had any luck locating the issue.  greatly appreciated

jabber user page 1.PNGjabber user page 2.PNGjabber user page 3.PNGjabber user page 4.PNGjabber user page 5.PNG

The IMP node assignment is done in CM. Have a look at the System > Server page.

Response Signature

happy Monday

when i search i see the domain in the server page but do i search for user or check if the user is link with the domain? 

thank you 

The user is linked to a IMP server, not with a domain.

Response Signature

sorry i mean server, i check but seems like all the user is only link with CUCM instead of IMP. i see Assigned Users is 0.  jabber issue .PNG

phoebe
Level 1
Level 1

we found out the issue was cause by the IMP pub server running in back up mode cause by node fail to star, once restart the nodes they turn back to normal and the user was able to use normally