cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber For Everyone with CUCM/Presence 11.5

zulfi
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to confirm what is included with Jabber for Everyone offer (not sure if it is still valid as I only found the information up till version 10.x)

As per below link:

"The offer makes Cisco Jabber presence and instant messaging (IM) available at zero cost for an end-user license to all employees of Cisco customers who have deployed Cisco Unified Communications Manager for all or even part of their organization."

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/im_presence/jabber_for_everyone/10_0_1/CUP0_BK_J5355345_00_jabber-for-everyone-solution-100/CUP0_BK_J5355345_00_jabber-for-everyone-solution-100_chapter_00.html

So My question is If a customer wants to utilize only IM&P feature of Jabber with CUCM/Presence 11.5, do they have to purchase any ULC Licenses ?

2 Replies 2

zulfi
Level 1
Level 1

*UCL

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There are no licenses just for IM/P, you only need UCL/CUWL licenses if you want the Jabber client to work as a soft phone and register to CUCM.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: