Views
Helpful
Replies

Licensing on Migration

silvervoip
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community,

I am about to migrate several CUCM Cluster into 1 Cluster. Centralized and other CUCM clusters are on the same version (10.5) but as some minor patches/upgrades applied, whole versions dont match

For example:

Central: 10.5.1.56789

Others: 10.5.1.12345

I am also considering licensing issue as I will summarize them in 1 cluster. As I remember I would not have any problem If I move those several clusters to main one. Is that correct?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Migrate several cluster into one in the sense, you mean to move all users to one cluster ?

If yes, then you need to consolidate all your existing licenses and get a license file from cisco Licensing team. Install the license in PLM, add your centralized cluster as a product instance in PLM for it to sync the licenses.

HTH
Rajan
Pls rate all useful posts

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rajan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Migrate several cluster into one in the sense, you mean to move all users to one cluster ?

If yes, then you need to consolidate all your existing licenses and get a license file from cisco Licensing team. Install the license in PLM, add your centralized cluster as a product instance in PLM for it to sync the licenses.

HTH
Rajan
Pls rate all useful posts