Views
Helpful
Replies

miss CDR records

Ruslan Kravets
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I can't look up some cdr records in the log-files which generate CUCM. I see some missed calls on a display of the phone but can't find it in the cdr. Does anybody know what may be a cause of the issue? A subscriber of this phone use a mobility feature and calls simultaneously come on his cell phone. May be this service could invoke such behavior?

We use CUCM 7.1.

Thanks

Ruslan

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is the zero duration calls parameter enabled?

Is CDR enabled in the server where the phone is registered?

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Yes, parametrs are enabled. Some missed calls for the same phone I can see in the cdr logs.

As far as I have learned is:

If nothing answers the call, it will not be logged. (A person, Unity, IVR, UCCX etc)

If you don't have voicemail answering the call when someone call, it will not be recorded (internal call).

If someone calls your phone, it rings once or twice, and the  person calling hangs up (before it goes to voicemail, or before someone  answers the call), it will not generate a CDR record.

We're looking to get those CDRs as well.

We have a police force, and get reports from the police  department that someone called, and hung up... we have no way of getting  that CDR from CUCM.

We have Blue-Light emergency phones in our  parking garages. They have internal extensions, and they call the police  on the internal extension. No CDR is created if they hung up before the  police answered the call.

Apparently, with the "CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag" set to TRUE, it will log EXTERNAL calls with hang ups.

If I call from 2001 to 2309, and hang up before 2309 answers...  there is NO CDR. (Internal Call from extension to extension).

If I call from 2001 to 9-(xxx) xxx-2309 and hang up before 2309 answers... there IS a CDR. (External call)