cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MWI issues

jason-calbert_2
Level 3
Level 3

I'm having trouble when my exchange server fails over. The MWI is no longer synched up. I can go in and refresh status and this fixes the issue. If I leave another test message MWI does not work.

I have restarted the avnotifiermgr and the avmsgstoremonitorsvr. This has not fixed the issue.

If anyone has some troubleshooting steps that I can try I would appreciate it. Thanks

2 Replies 2

gerrad.biffle
Level 1
Level 1

We are currently experiencing the exact same issue. Any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

gerrad.biffle
Level 1
Level 1

Jason -

Don't know if it'll help you or not. Here is what TAC and I discovered this morning: for some reason we were not getting the notification from Exchange when the message state changed. We rebooted the Exchange cluster first followed by removing the MAPI profile on both Unity servers followed by a reboot of Unity. The MAPI profile is automatically rebuilt when the server comes back up. Since then ... it appears to running without problem.

Hope that helps!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: