cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

My dashboards on Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.0 don´t show data (No data to display)

ruben.rojas
Spotlight
Spotlight

My dashboards on Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.0  don´t show data (No data to display).

Maybe I wanna think that the issue can be a service down...but I don´t know which.

thanks

Ruben Guardado
17 Replies 17

khassan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ruben,

I can help you here.

Before we proceed, please let us know which dashboard and dashlets are not showing data.

Thanks,

Khurram

Thank you for you quick answer.

The dashboards and dashlets that I refered are attached as image on the previous question.

I already check this points:

- Integration

- user Jtapi

- CDR export on CUCM

- remote alarm check box on all cucm servers

I can view a report of calls CDR on the Cisco Prime but not on graphics

Greats

Ruben Guardado

Hi Ruben,

Did you add PC 9.0 as a billing server to the CUCM ?

Thanks,

Khurram

Of course, already I can view dates on locations and call failure dashboards and one more question, on the area dashboard trunk route groups I can't see too.

Thanks

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Ruben Guardado

Let's get a webex scheduled. What date/ time are you free this week ?

Thanks,

Ok, where are you from? I from Mexico and our time zone is GMT -5, Maybe can be tomorrow 10:00 am,

I am wait your confirmation.

Thanks

Ruben Guardado

Hi Ruben,

I am not available tomorrow at the asked time. Can we do it Wednesday between 11 - 12 PM PST.

Thanks,

Khurram

Hello Khurram,

I met in part the same problem like Ruben but on Cisco Unified Operations Manager 9.0 version:

- Top 5 WAN traffic locations does not show anything even if there are locations defined and they are vizibile in Top 5 call failure locations ( service monitor is configured and CDR are loaded because because we can see the failure reasons)

Also on the Diagnostics ->UCM Cluster Location summary -  No data to display.

The callmanager cluster is monitored and seems to be OK.

Where could be the problem?

The most locations are unlimited for bandwidth but we have locations where we limit the bandwidthspeciall for testing purpose in order to see something.So from that location the call fails and i can see that on the Top 5 call failure location. But that it is all.

Any advice is appreciatted.

Best regards

Hi,

Any updates here. Do we still need a session to troubleshoot this ?

Thanks,

Khurram

ruben.rojas
Spotlight
Spotlight

Ok!! Excelent I will prepare the webex session and I will get in touch with you...

Thanks a lot

Ruben Guardado

ruben.rojas
Spotlight
Spotlight

Ok!! Excelent I will prepare the webex session and I will get in touch with you...

Thanks a lot

Ruben Guardado

Hi Ruben,

Any updates here. Do we still need a session to troubleshoot this ?

Thanks,

Khurram

Hello Khurram,

Do you have any idea what should Icheck in order to make the Top 5 WAN Locations display show any data?

Best regards,

M

Hi Mariusstan

The problem is that you don´t have any problem I mean that you need down the MOS number for then the problems show in the dashboards.

Ruben Guardado
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: