Views
Helpful
Replies

NM-CUE Licensing Error

ashrafkhanm
Level 1
Level 1

Good Day,

I have a NM-CUE modiule installed in my 2811 voice gateway. By looking at the "sh software licenses" , the CUE is currently setup to CME mode (Based on the existing licenses). Now I want to integrate my CUE with my CUCM 7.x. I downloaded the "cue-vm-license_12mbx_ccm_7.0.6.pkg" license file from Cisco.com and and followed the below steps.

CUE#software install clean url ftp://X.X.X.X/cue-vm-license_12mbx_ccm_7.0.6.pkg username xxxx password yyyyy

The file is getting downloaded to CUE from the FTP server and getting validated. After validation it throws me the below error.

ERROR: This type of license is obsolete.

To install licenses use the "license install" command.

Please see http://www.cisco.com/go/license for additional information.

Can someone kindly point out if am doing anything wrong here?

Note: CUE version = 7.0.6

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You will have to reinstall CUe software to switch betwen CM /CME modes. That is also a good occasion to update software.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You will have to reinstall CUe software to switch betwen CM /CME modes. That is also a good occasion to update software.

Thank you so much Paolo!  You were really helpful!

I re-installed the CUE software and uploaded the CCM license. Now the mode is changed to CCM.

Thanks,

Ashraf

Thank you for the nice rating and good luck!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: