Views
Helpful
Replies

PCP - Infra Sync - Unsupported value for product

Qamar Haq
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

It's my first post and hopefully many more as I've stumbled across a number of issues during my journey of getting PCP in and working..  I'll try and post each question individually for ease of searching for other members.

I've installed PCP 12.3 and performed a Infra Sync, User Sync and in the user sync logs I'm getting the below error for a lot of the User Device Profiles

'WARNING: Failed to query Device Profile : ADAMRO-24340. Received an unsupported value for product: Cisco 8865# Updated for 10.5.2.12901(1) version.

The same is for the remainder of UDPs that are set for a Cisco 8865 device type, this then I beleive has a knock on effect when you look at a specific user it won't show their Line or EM details associated as it could not access the device.

Does this mean this device type is not supported in PCP? Bit surprised as it's a common model and also appears in the list of devices when doing the provisioning setup.....

Look forwad to hearing from you.

Qamar

2 Replies 2

Sathishbabu Muthalagan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks like the above warning is related to the defect - CSCvg72911 in 12.3 version.

Upgrade your PCP to bug fixed version-12.4 and verify.

@Sathishbabu Muthalagan have upgraded to 12.4 but still the same issue. I do not think it is that bug defect, as I can provision new users with a EM profile and line on a 8865. PCP just has issues to import the data from a User that has a User Device Profile that is a Cisco 8865, although it says that PCP says 8865 is supported.