cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Please share ringback tone file from CUCM

cisco20202020
Level 1
Level 1

I need the .wav or .mp3 or what ever format of the ringback tone file from someone who has a CUCM. Please share. Thanks

5 Replies 5

If you have a CM you would have the standard stock delivered ringtones. Can you please explain why you need someone to share this with you?

Response Signature

cisco20202020
Level 1
Level 1

Client wants an on-hold recording to play which says a message then plays 1-2 rings (hence ringback tone file needed) and then another message and ringback and so on. They have CM and want the ringback tone in this audio message to be consistent with the ringback tone callers hear everywhere else in CM. I need the ringback tone file from a CM system that way I can construct the prompts and upload the final version to CM when I have access to it in a few weeks to make the final change. 

Why do you not get it from the CM system that you reference instead of asking someone else to do that for you from another CM?

Response Signature

Because as mentioned, for different reasons, I don't have access to CM until in a few weeks so I am hoping someone could literally send me the ringback tone file so I can move on... Sorry but I am not asking for some FBI security clearance

cisco20202020
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone please send me the ringback tone file as I need to move on with the project. I didn't know it would be this hard to literally get the CM generic ringback tone file. There is literally nothing I can do with a ringback tone file that would be suspicious so please can someone forward it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: