cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Collaboration Provisioning not deleting some stale users

jldavis02
Level 1
Level 1

Our helpdesk team uses Prime Collaboration Provisioning for setting up new users and modifying existing. Recently, though, it was noticed that some users aren't being removed as they should.  Everything appears to be configured to automatically delete services and users (Action for stale LDAP users set to 'delete user and all services from Provisioning and CUCM' and Sync inactive (disabled) users is on). And some users are deleted from PCP, but others remain in PCP. All of them seem to be gone in CUCM.

I ran a manual sync of the system and caught the following message for two users:

Deletion of User and associated services failed for the following users

UserID | OrderID | Status
aa1111| 0          | Error:[admin Mon Jul 16 14:55:57 MDT 2018] Failed to Create Order Detail: Cannot submit order now, domain company.com is being synchronized and impacted user Alpha Alpha

bb2222| 0          | Error:[admin Mon Jul 16 14:55:59 MDT 2018] Failed to Create Order Detail: Cannot submit order now, domain company.com is being synchronized and impacted user Beta Beta

Two others were mentioned as being deleted, but I failed to get a screenshot of that section. Afterward I tried another sync to see if it would clear them, however this time it shows no errors or changed users.

0 Replies 0