cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime License Manager

Timothi57
Level 1
Level 1

I am running Prime License Manager Enhanced 11.0.1.

I have what was a valid 340 count license file when it was installed on June 2 2016.

The license manager says I am now running in DEMO mode which will expire in 34 days.

How do I resolve this conflict between what should be a valid, permanent license file and an expiring DEMO license?

5 Replies 5

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Login into PLM.. Under Licenses ------Fulfliment , u can get Licenses details showing Demo/Permanent

Few phones would have been added ,i.e. the reason u are getting Demo Mode message.

Also, u can check Licenses---License Usage to check for 'In Compliance "  and "In Sufficient".

regds,

aman

License Fulfillment indicates 340 Permanent.   License Usage has no data available.

Product Instances status says Demo Licenses.   Also the system thinks there is a second license manager managing the license.   I only have the one server with what I believe to be a single instance of Prime License Manager running

Hi,

How many product instance u have in PLM ? can u share snapshot from PLM?

Does license usage report in CUCM administration shows 340[System---Licensing]? If possible, share that snapshot as well.

regds,

aman

I have a single product instance

License usage report has all zero's on it.  It does show that the licenses are being managed by my prime server.

Hi ,

Difficult to understand that license usage report shows Zero

suggest creating a new product instance of Call Manager in PLM and share  PLM request file with licensing@cisco.com to get fresh licenses.

Delete the existing product instance.

regds,

aman