cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime License Manager

Timothi57
Level 1
Level 1

I am running Prime License Manager Enhanced 11.0.1.

I have what was a valid 340 count license file when it was installed on June 2 2016.

The license manager says I am now running in DEMO mode which will expire in 34 days.

How do I resolve this conflict between what should be a valid, permanent license file and an expiring DEMO license?

5 Replies 5

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Login into PLM.. Under Licenses ------Fulfliment , u can get Licenses details showing Demo/Permanent

Few phones would have been added ,i.e. the reason u are getting Demo Mode message.

Also, u can check Licenses---License Usage to check for 'In Compliance "  and "In Sufficient".

regds,

aman

License Fulfillment indicates 340 Permanent.   License Usage has no data available.

Product Instances status says Demo Licenses.   Also the system thinks there is a second license manager managing the license.   I only have the one server with what I believe to be a single instance of Prime License Manager running

Hi,

How many product instance u have in PLM ? can u share snapshot from PLM?

Does license usage report in CUCM administration shows 340[System---Licensing]? If possible, share that snapshot as well.

regds,

aman

I have a single product instance

License usage report has all zero's on it.  It does show that the licenses are being managed by my prime server.

Hi ,

Difficult to understand that license usage report shows Zero

suggest creating a new product instance of Call Manager in PLM and share  PLM request file with licensing@cisco.com to get fresh licenses.

Delete the existing product instance.

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: