Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem Clusers not discover in CUOM 9.0

omar_youn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have installed CUOM version 9 with all Patchs available in Cisco WEB site in Windowns 2008 R2 64 bits.

I add the Devices manually, and are placed in state "Monitored", I have 5 Call Manager and other gateways and Swiths. But I noticed that the Clusters not discovered and no report are displayed and also nothing is displayed in Service Level View!!

Any body have any idea? they have any configuration missed to discover the Cluster?

Thanks in advanced,

Best Regrads,

Omar YUNSI

3 Replies 3

khassan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Pls. check if you have unique cluster-id under System > Enterprise Parameters > Cluster ID

Hi Hassan,

Thanks for your answer.

Yes, I already verify that!! All the Call Manager have the unique and the same Cluster ID: StandAloneCluster.

I intsall again the CUOM version 8.7 with Win 2003 86bits to compare the result, and I have the same problem!!??

Please any other idea?

Best Regards,

Omar

khassan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Omar,

It has nothing to do with the CUOM version. You need to change the Cluster ID to unique ID's and then re-discover. I will suggest you download the Prime Collaboration 9.0 software for assurance from the following website and do the same. PC 9.0 gives you flexibility to manage both voice and video.

http://www.cisco.com/go/primecollaboration

Also take a look at the user guide and install guides on the above location.

Thanks,

Khurram