Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Question about CUCM and Third party SIP devices

Hi

I have to integrate the 2 Artist VoIP-108  cards with CUCM. Theses cards uses 2 IPs and 8 ports each.

I follow this guide which explain the integration with Axteris to try to figure out how it has to be integrated with CUCM.

https://www.riedel.net/fileadmin/user_upload/800-downloads/07-Guides/APS0100_Application_Guide_SIP_Configuration_EN_V1.1.pdf

On the Artist port you have to indicate the SIP proxy (CUCM) extension and user authentication. Artist send REGISTER SIP Message to CUCM

On CUCM I've configured 16 Third Party SIP Phones, and Users, Assign a DN and associate the Digest User to each SIP Device.

This works, but the problem is only one port (the first one) of each card is successful registered. I mean, after the first card port is registered with CUCM the Cards stop to send REGISTER Message and the rest of the ports don't try to register.

I know CUCM only permit one IP per device, so another device try to register using the same IP it is rejected, but I don't know if this is the problem here.

Anyone have had to face a similar problem?

Thank you

Best regards

0 Replies 0