Helpful
Replies

Question Related To hunt Group

hussen2015
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys

I have two questions Related To Hunt Group

1st question if the phone is in the hunt Group and at the Same Time in Pick up group, if this phone received a call through the hunt group can any phone in the same pickup group can pick up this call? if yes we tried this but didn't work how make it possible?

2nd question if we enable forward the call to an external number it will work if this phone received the call through the hunt group? we test this also but didn't work if yes it will work how make it happen?   

2 Replies 2

1st question if the phone is in the hunt Group and at the Same Time in Pick up group, if this phone received a call through the hunt group can any phone in the same pickup group can pick up this call? if yes we tried this but didn't work how make it possible?

Pickup works when you configure call Pickup group on Hunt pilot.

1.PNG

I configured  pickup  group call center on my hunt pilot for agents to pickup the call.

1.PNG

Note:- For the above to work Same call Pickup group should be assigned on the Line Group Members line settings . Below screenshot is for my Line group member. 

11111111.PNG

2nd question if we enable forward the call to an external number it will work if this phone received the call through the hunt group? we test this also but didn't work if yes it will work how make it happen?

No it doesn't work. Forward setting on the line get over ride when call comes through Hunt pilot . For this to work you need to configure call forwarding on Hunt Pilot. Using below config  I forward the calls to my mobile if Member's are busy and if they don't answer the call. Use proper Calling search space.

Capture2.PNG

Response Signature

Sadav Ansari
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Regarding Pickup Group: Is pickup group apply on your HUNT Pilot configuration? If yes then it will work, If your Hunt pilot don’t have pickup group and you apply pickup group on individually on phone line level then it will not work.

So if you want pickup group features when you dial your Hunt pilot number you have to pickup group added on your hunt pilot configuration also.

5FF05841-D3C8-430E-9C8E-C5732F213497.png

Regarding your call forwarding feature: if you dial individuals extension number directly and that number forwarded on any other number if busy or no answer then it will forwarded, If you dial hunt pilot number and on that hunt pilot any of your extension number forwarded to any other number then it will not work because hunt pilot override forwarding means your phone which is forwarded on any other number will not forwarded at this time because call coming through hunt pilot and hunt will override this.

So if you want to call forwarding via Hunt pilot so you have to configure forwarding feature on hunt pilot level so first all associated phone will ring which is part of your hunt group if no answer by any member then after a specific time whatever your will configure Hunt pilot will forward call on mentioned number. Below is this snapshot from where you can forward call on specific number via hunt group.

563441DB-D260-4039-AF29-EEDE29B11CF5.png

Pls vote for all useful post!!

Pls rate if its “Helpful”. If this answered your question pls click “Accept as Solution”.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: