cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Replaced a phone and now Attendant console not working

schewej
Level 1
Level 1

I've replaced the receptionist phone and now the Attendant console is not showing the line status or incoming calls. I've updated the application user to make sure that it controls the phone. Any other places that I need to update?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

OK. I believe the client is still associated with the old phone. Did you check File > Options > Device list?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What version of CUCM/Attendant Console? Can you try restarting the CTI Manager and Attendant Console Server services? Also, check File > Options > Device list in the client to be sure the new phone is associated with this console.

Brandon

CUCS version 11.5 and Attendant Console version 12.0 - Standard version - without server

I restarted the CTI Manager on the Pub and Sub, no luck yet. Because this is the serverless client, I don't think there's anything outside of associating the phone to the users, but I must be missing something.

OK. I believe the client is still associated with the old phone. Did you check File > Options > Device list?

Thanks!  I thought I had it on the device list but it was the old phone's MAC address that I was seeing. Once I removed that and added the new phone, it worked. 

Thanks again.

Jim

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: