cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Request for Help: Just received 100 new DIDs from our PSTN. I can call out using those new DID numbers, but no one can call in.

Hello,

I just received 100 new DID numbers from our PSTN. I configured a phone with one of the new DID numbers, I can call anyone outside of the network and reach them fine. When I use my cell phone to call that DID number, it doesn't connect to it. It doesn't ring the phone, nor does it reach the voicemail. Any thoughts on what I am missing? Do I need to change something on the SIP Trunk? 

When I use the Dialed Number Analyzer it does say "Route this partition." 

CUCM Verison 11.0.1

Any advice or direction is greatly appreciated! 

Sincerely,

Taylor 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jrsteele21
Spotlight
Spotlight

DNA will not show you inbound calling.  Also, as Jaime said, look at your debugs and then you probably have a destination-pattern incorrect on your dial-peer to CCM or you have the wrong inbound digits on the trunk or don't have the PT in your inbound CSS that matches the number coming in.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you see the calls in the debugs from your GW/CUBE?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

jrsteele21
Spotlight
Spotlight

DNA will not show you inbound calling.  Also, as Jaime said, look at your debugs and then you probably have a destination-pattern incorrect on your dial-peer to CCM or you have the wrong inbound digits on the trunk or don't have the PT in your inbound CSS that matches the number coming in.

Hello,

You are correct, it was an issue with my dial plan on my ISR/CUBE. I ran the logs of the new DID and compared them to the logs of a known current DID and noticed the difference. I added them into e164 dial plan and now everything is working.

Thank you everyone for pointing me in the right direction

Sincerely,

Taylor

waqas sardar
Level 1
Level 1

Share "debug isdn q931" for incoming call.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: