cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Refer to FXO hook flash

John Watkins
Level 4
Level 4

Hello, we are using and cisco 2921 as an analog to SIP gateway. Calls from an very old key system come into the 2921 via an FXO port and are PLAR'd to the an Voip Dial peer configured with SIP to an IVR application. IF an user dials 0 to go to an operator this send a SIP refer back to the 2921 with the extension to refer too, the 2921 creates a new call leg and "hair pins" the call using two FXO ports. I would like to know if there is a way to correlate and SIP Refer to analog hook flash, if not possible are there other creative ways to acheive this with an intercepting TCL or VXML script?

1 Reply 1

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Hi, John,

I recommend you post this question to the Cisco Support Community (https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa) where our Cisco technical support experts provide assistance. This community does not provide technical support and is not staffed with technical support experts, so I think you will achieve better results by posting to the Support Forum.

We do encourage you to participate in the Cisco Collaboration Community and to also join our Cisco Collaboration User Group program!  In the community, we encourage your discussion/sharing around collaboration topics and Cisco Collaboration Solutions, including business and IT requirements, industry trends, process, culture/organization issues, how collaboration can be used to transform businesses, vendor selection, adoption, training, architecture, licensing, and product features/functionality. If you are a customer or partner, you can also join the user group program to be eligible for member-only events and influence product direction.

We hope to hear from you again.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community