Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Trunk ONE WAY AUDIO

Rohit Mangotra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Before I begin please see the setup that I have.

CUCM 11.5 (Publisher) --> Cisco Catalyst 3650 switch --> Cisco 2911 CUBE RTR (172.16.1.5) --> Telco (Optus)

CUCM 11.5 (Subscriber) --> Cisco Catalyst 3650 switch --> Cisco 2911 CUBE RTR (172.16.3.5) --> Telco (Optus)

I am having this issue with clients when they forward their deskphone to their mobile phone and when someone calls them (From Mobile or DeskPhone) they get ONE WAY AUDIO.

Please see attached both CUBE ROUTER and Catalyst Switch configuration. Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks & Regards

Rohit.

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is most likely caused either by firewall or network routing issues.  Make sure your firewall allows both CUBEs IP addresses to communicate with each other and make sure both CUBEs are able to IP route between each other as well.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your prompt reply. The Cube Routers do not go through the firewall.  It's a seperate network and pass through WAN routers to different sites (Remote Sites).

Both the Cube Routers are able to communicate with each other.

1. Ping from a Pc in headoffice to Primary Cube Router (In HeadOffice) & to Subscriber Cube Router (In Data Centre) --> Success

2. Ping from Primary Cube RTR to Subscriber Cube RTR and Vice Versa. --> Success

Any other idea?

Thank You,

Kind Regards

Rohit.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: