frites
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ;

what is licence to add for ISR4431-V/K9 to connecte CP‐3905 telephone

thx

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Advice you to read the document that is referenced in the message you get. It would be of much help to you if you would have some insight into what you are trying to do.

Upgrading the IOS version will also update CME.

You wrote before that you have this license, “Can this Solution work with the licence : L-FL-CME-SRST-25= x2”. This should give you support for 2x25=50 devices. There is no installation of CME licenses, they are Right to use (RTU).

Response Signature

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

thx Nashaatmusa

i have purchase ISR4431-V/K and 45 CP3905   ,

Can this Solution work with the licence : L-FL-CME-SRST-25= x2   

is this licence can be activate on ISR4431-V with cp3905

hello ,

For Information i have CME10.5 installed  on isr4431

thx

That version has support for the phone you ask for. For more details please see this document. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/requirements/guide/cme105spc.html
The license you have on your router will support up to 50 phones.

Licensing in CME is RTU, so there is nothing that will stop you from configure more devices if needed. Other than your sense of doing right by you possibly.

Response Signature

Thanx Roger

i would ask you other question :

- if i upgrade ios of  ISR 4431 from  Version 15.4(3)S4 to ios : isr4400-universalk9.16.09.04.SPA.bin   , this upgrade    also upgrade the version of CME ?  , how about  the  licence  always work can be activated in this version of ios   ?

-  when i setup the telephony service it make a message : "Warning: <telephony-service setup> command has been deprecated.
For installation help, please check CME System Administrator Guide.
Goodbye! "

- in the configuration of ISR4431‐V/K9 : 4 GB /8GB , PVDM4-32  , 2 NIM-FXO4  , , 25 CUBE   , this configuration  can support the 50 Licence CME ?

Thx

Advice you to read the document that is referenced in the message you get. It would be of much help to you if you would have some insight into what you are trying to do.

Upgrading the IOS version will also update CME.

You wrote before that you have this license, “Can this Solution work with the licence : L-FL-CME-SRST-25= x2”. This should give you support for 2x25=50 devices. There is no installation of CME licenses, they are Right to use (RTU).

Response Signature

thanx   Roger Kallberg

i will ask you another question if the licence FL-CUBEE-25 embarked in ISR4431 can activate the téléphone CP3905  , and can i baout another  licence L-FL-CME-SRST-25 to activate a totaly 50 Postes

thx

@frites wrote:

thanx   Roger Kallberg

i will ask you another question if the licence FL-CUBEE-25 embarked in ISR4431 can activate the téléphone CP3905  , and can i baout another  licence L-FL-CME-SRST-25 to activate a totaly 50 Postes

thx

The CUBE license has nothing to do with phone registrations. You can if you want buy additional SRST licenses to be in compliance for phone registrations. Please know that SRST licensing is Right to Use, aka the router will let you register as many phones it can support base on the model you have. There is no need or way to actually upload the RTU SRST license on the router.

Response Signature