cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Third-Party Application for Historical Reporting

tholland3
Level 1
Level 1

As we migrate from our current version of UCCX Premium 7.0(1)SR05ES06_Build063 to version 8.5.  We will be migrating the data over to new hardware.  We are concerned about reporting.  We currently have a lot of custom reports and we are uncertain how those will work after we migrate to the new database platform.  Can anyone recommend some third party applications that could give us more functionality that what the current and new versions have to offer?

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Tracy

I can't really comment on third party products, as I'm not familiar enough with any in particular.

However - I have done a lot of migrations from Windows to Linux including custom reporting. The database schema is mostly identical, so migrating any of your reports should be possible. It's a little tricky as you have to know both MS SQL and Informix...  The Crystal templates themselves generally just work once you have done the SQL stuff and modified the XML report definitions.

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

grebac.2ring
Level 5
Level 5

Tracy,

We have done a lot of custom reporting for UCCE/UCCX clients - please read one of the more recent case studies here (Fossil). Please rech out to Rick Purnell, rpurnell@2ring.com, (866) 530-9282 (US) to schedule a short webex session to see what we can offer and how we are ready to solve your issue.

Michal