cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer inbound calls from AA to IP phone

bakerg
Level 1
Level 1

Having issues transfering outside originated calls from AA to internal extensions. If I dial the AA extension from an internal extension, it will transfer just fine.

Equipment is: Cisco 2821 (4port FXO, AA 2.3.2 and Unity Express in SRST mode), Callmanager 4.2

7 Replies 7

wizard-vrn
Level 1
Level 1

i have the same problem-

calls to FXO port terminating to FXS port with analog phone. by pressing Flash key on analog phone i need to transfer call to another fxs port/voip. but nothing happend, all digits hear to originator...

cisco 2811, 1FXO, 2FXS ports, c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-16 ios.

CAN somebody help me???

edison_abad
Level 1
Level 1

External Call Transfer Restrictions feature allows the Cisco CallManager

administrator to configure gateways, trunks, and route patterns as OnNet

(internal) or OffNet (external) devices at the system level. By setting the devices

as OffNet, administrators can restrict the transferring of an external call to an

external device and thus help prevent toll fraud.

To disable this feature, set the Block OffNet to OffNet Transfer clusterwide

service parameter to False.

for usage, see callmanager features and service guide > External Call Transfer Restrictions

We didn't have CCM, only CCME at cisco's ios.

can we use only ios & ccme to fix the problem?

ooops. sorry for that. i thought callmanager 4.2.

please take a look at the link below. this might help you.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_implementation_design_guide_chapter09186a00805f06a2.html#wp1068458

thanks for doc, but it wasn't helpful :((

in my situation -

user press flash on analog phone and don't hear station ready signal, all digits are going to first call.

Did somebody had any ideas?

wizard-vrn
Level 1
Level 1

All fixed with:

B-acd tcl script to serv incoming PSTN calls, sccp + e-phones binded to all fxs ports.

As a result - welcom pprompt + transfer to operator + moh + all standart features at internal calls.

Thanks for all for help!

A houp my 2 week sex with cisco wil be helpful for somebody...

randall69
Level 1
Level 1

Are you using an AA script? I found that was the easiest way to route calls from the outside.