cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UAC Advanced Direct Transfers

jacob.primus
Level 1
Level 1

We're having an issue after updating to the newest UAC Advanced version where transferred calls are not showing the way we would like.

We want to turn Direct Transfers on based on the instructions in the troubleshooting document, page 35 (section 4-5).

Unfortunately, when we go to HKLM>Software there is no "Arc Solutions", also checked under Wow6432node, and did a search.

I've checked multiple PCs and none of them have any registry keys for "Arc Solutions"

Do we need to manually create these registry keys?

From Manual:

To enable direct transfers:
Step 1 On the Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced client PC, log in to the machine as Local
Administrator
Step 2 Ensure that all Cisco applications are closed
Step 3 Select Start > Run, and then, in Open, type Regedit.
The Windows Registry Editor opens.
Step 4 Browse to HKLM > Software > Arc Solutions\Call Connect\Operator\Defaults.
Step 5 Locate the Direct Transfers registry key, double-click it, and change the value to one of these:
• All - Enabled for all Transfer types. Normally, you select this.
• Off - Direct Transfers are disabled and Service Queue will be used (Default operation)
• Internal - This will only enable Direct Transfers to internal numbers. Transfers to external numbers
will still go via the Service Queue.*
• External - This will only enable Direct Transfers to external numbers. Transfers to internal numbers
will still go via the Service Queue.*
* Internal and External numbers are determined by the configuration in Cisco Unified Attendant Console
Advanced Administration under User Configuration > General Properties.
Step 6 Click OK.
Step 7 Close the registry editor, and reopen the Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced application.
Direct Transfers is now enabled.

1 Reply 1

jacob.primus
Level 1
Level 1

I found the solution on  the following page:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12266371/cuac-advanced-105-blind-transfer-registry-settings

Don't know why I couldn't find this when I did a search through the forum. Our Cisco retailer helped find this answer.