cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Configuration Question.....

staufferatmcws
Level 1
Level 1

I've been looking around much and need the Community support!

I would like to configure our system to do the following:

Mon   Tue   Wed   Thu   Fri

A     6       5       4        3      3

B     1       2       3        4      4

C     1       1       1        1       1

"A", "B", and "C" represent groups of CSR's.  The numbers represent how many CSR's are in the group on a given day, determined and set by call volume history.

I would like group "A" to be the primary CSR's to take calls.  Group "B" will only be assigned a call if no one in group "A" is avaiable (for a variety of reasons, including being in TALK status).  Group "C" would kick in if groups "A" or "B" are not available.

Thank you.....

Jim

3 Replies 3

Hello,

This is easy.

I am sure you already configured CSQ for each group , on the script , choose the select resource from the CSQ A , as far as i remember there are three options under the select resource step , one of them is queue , under the queue , paste the select resource step to point to group B and do the same for C.

This option means that the system will select resource at the begining from group A (represents some agents) if the select resource step go to queue step , this means that either there is no agent available or they are all busy , so you have another select resource from group B under the queue from select resource A and so on.

Amer

This is good information.  However, I've not configured CSQ for each  group as I'm unsure on how to create/configure to each day differently as shown on the chart.

Hello,

Why do you want to creat group for each day ??? isn't it easier to call the exact number to shift ?

Only create CSQA , B and C , add the resources to the selected CSQ ??

Amer