cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Missed Calls

gustavo001
Level 1
Level 1

Where can I found a field to describe the uccx missed calls in real time? I need the missed call, the calling number, the time, and the queue.

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

ContactCallDetail contains a record for each call. That would contain a 'contactDisposition' field to indicate handled or not etc.

Each queue that the call is sent to generates a record in ContactQueueDetail, so you'd check for rows matching the sessions/sequence/nodeid fields between those two tables.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hello Aaron,

I have looked for in the fields that you recommended, and I haven't found the calling number. How can I solve it.

Thanks,

GB

hello Aaron,

excuse me, as you indicated, I found the field "originatorDN" in the table contactCallDetail.

I did an web page that show the lasts missed calls in the contact center.

SELECT originatorDN, startDateTime, contactDisposition, originatorType from contactcalldetail ccd INNER JOIN contactqueuedetail cqd ON (ccd.sessionID = cqd.sessionID AND ccd.sessionSeqNum = cqd.sessionSeqNum AND ccd.nodeID = cqd.nodeID) WHERE contactDisposition = 1 ORDER BY startDateTime DESC

It was successful.

Thanks,