Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX + Whisper Tone feature

Hello All,

We have setup Whisper call feature from the script using Place Call step to make the call to agent for a short description about the call and then it will connect to the customer to the Agent. Now everything works fine, but some time the CAD freezes after the whisper call is played and while the original call connects to the agent.

1. I have only one CTI port group in my environment and one Media termination dialog group. I have used this CTI port group for "Call control Group ID" field and the default Dialog group for the Dialop group field in the PLace call step.

2. Agent manually answers the call without auto answer feature.

Now, I am trying to understand little more about the CCG that I am using in this step,

1. Do we need to have another set 0f group to be used in the Place call step as it is a outbound call to the system and the CCG i have created is for Inbound calls.

2. Also for the Dialog group, can we use the default group or any special group

Kindly share your thoughts and experiences.....

3 Replies 3

Malik Ehtasham
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Raj:
Actually we are trying to achieve same thing, a wishper call to agent before an actual call land. 
We are not able to understand this script, which you have mentioned.  

Can you please help us out in this, if you have some script, can you please share. 
That will be really great.

Waiting for your reply.. 

Regards. 

Guillermo_87
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Balasenthil Rajasehar,

Could you shared your script?

Regards

rdcabrer1
Level 1
Level 1

Can we get a sample of the script?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: