Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Login Cisco Prime Collaboation (10.5.1) Web GUI

mesut ozcan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I cound not login CPC web GUI with credentials which i have configured during installation. With same credentials i could login to CLI.

I have used "cpc-provisioning-10.5.1-320-small.ova" to install CPC.

Best Regards,

Mesut

8 Replies 8

Mohammed Khan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mesut,

What's the error you see? trying login using "globaladmin" user.

Try resetting password of "globaladmin" thru root and check if that makes any difference .link below for your quick reference.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/collaboration/10-0/assurance/advanced/guide/Cisco_Prime_Collaboration_Assurance_Guide_Advanced_10/bk_assurance_guide_advanced_chapter_0100.html#ID805

Regards,

Mohammed Noor

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Mesut,

What credentials u are using to login in CLI & GUI?

Did u try logging through globaladmin?

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/collaboration/10-0/quick/start/guide/Cisco_Prime_Collaboration_Quick_Start_Guide_10.html

User Accounts

For Prime Collaboration, you will be required to specify various passwords at different instances. This section is designed to help you specify appropriate passwords in several scenarios that demand your login credentials (applicable for both converged application as well as standalone Prime Collaboration Assurance and Prime Collaboration Provisioning applications).

regds,

aman

mesut ozcan
Level 1
Level 1

I have issued this commands and try to login GUI as globaladmin/newpassword but still unabel to login.

Hope u are using globaladmin in lowercase while entering through GUI.

regds,

aman

Sure, still unable to login.

Problem solved.

We need to type commnads exect same format as documents issued.

Forr example password is 1234@Qwer and server Type is ALL, we need to issue command as;

#cd /opt/cupm/sep/ipt/bin:
#./ResetGlobalAdminPassword.sh '1234@Qwer' <ALL>

Best Regards and Thank for all replies.

Mesut

thanks for update[+5]

[+5] to Noor.

regds,

aman

Thank you for the resolution. Needed to use the globaladmin user id option.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: