cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unified Attendant Console

Chris S
Level 1
Level 1

Upgrading my version 7 of CUCM to newest.  I know they changed the AC so I purchased 3 seats of standard.  Just wondering if anybody can tell me where/how to get the current version?  Does it come as a VM? I have the client downloaded - just need the server.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ndehmer
Level 4
Level 4

There is no Server under standard.  Everything runs locally under the Client Machine. It uses the TSP and CTI connections to control the phone and get information regarding the call state.  Read the 10.X or 11.X install guides and it walks you through what you need to do pretty easily. It works pretty slick.  We are running it in about 35 locations across 5 different mega clusters with no issues.  The biggest complaint is the licensing of it.  Anytime we LifeCycle a PC, we have to reinstall and open a TAC case to relicense the application.  Read the 10.X or 11.X install guides and it walks you through what you need to do pretty easily.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

ndehmer
Level 4
Level 4

There is no Server under standard.  Everything runs locally under the Client Machine. It uses the TSP and CTI connections to control the phone and get information regarding the call state.  Read the 10.X or 11.X install guides and it walks you through what you need to do pretty easily. It works pretty slick.  We are running it in about 35 locations across 5 different mega clusters with no issues.  The biggest complaint is the licensing of it.  Anytime we LifeCycle a PC, we have to reinstall and open a TAC case to relicense the application.  Read the 10.X or 11.X install guides and it walks you through what you need to do pretty easily.

Ok thanks! Good to know