Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Error not deliver the VoiceMail ?

zakid
Level 1
Level 1

Good Day,

I Have problem in cisco Unity7.0  when i try to send voiceMail the user and after record the messege and then push buttom # to send the Voicemail the user not recieved it or appear any indicature recived Voicemail , when i investegate the Event viewer i found that error it's came on the Unity server :

Attempts to deliver Unity Message Repository messages have failed due to Unity configuration or connectivity issues with the Partner Mail Server.

AvUMRSyncSvr will suspend message delivery for 300 seconds, after which message delivery will be attempted again.

During this outage, messages may accumulate in the temporary store. 0x00001E50

the error is attached...

so any solution for why the voiceMail not reach to any user ?

Regards,

1 Reply 1

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This generally indicates there is some problem communicating with the partner Exchange server.  This is the primary server that Unity uses for message delivery.  The first thing I'd suggest is to take a look back through those logs and try to determine when this behavior started.  From there, you may be able to determine if there are any changes or issues on the Exchange side that may be causing an issue for Unity.  Here is some more information for that particular error:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_tech_note09186a00808f7905.shtml

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!