cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity w/Domino - Marking message as unread

cvain
Level 1
Level 1

With exchange integration, we can mark a message as unread in Outlook and light the MWI. This doesn't appear to work with Domino. All other integration works fine. This appears as though it may be an issue with the DUCS piece. Is this a known issue ? I understand it doesn't impact operation in any way, just looking to ascertain whether its normal behaviour or not.

Thanks,

Chris

2 Replies 2

bemai
Level 1
Level 1

You can say this is "normal" behavior in that it's always behaved this way and I have no idea on if this will be fixed and by whom.

More details:

In order to light the MWI, the UCUnseen flag on a voice message should be present and set to "1"

You can view this property by right-clicking on a voice message in Lotus Notes and selecting Document Properties. If the field is absent, it means the message has been "seen" and MWI should not be on for that message.

For testing purposes, I'll usually create an agent that goes through and modifies the UcUnseen field to whatever I need it to be ("0" or "1").

Thanks for the input,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: