cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

upgrade from 7.1.3 to 7.1.5 error "An unknown error occurred while accessing the upgrade file"

kamal gargoum
Level 1
Level 1

when i upgrade the call manager from 7.1.3 to 7.1.5 i got this error "An unknown error occurred while accessing the upgrade file"

this error apear at the end of instlaation , i dont think it is from the disk that contain the upgrae file, i burned alot of cds  and with difrrent version but i got the same result

i think the error accored at this point :

"CCMInstall|cmdExec: Command: /partB/usr/local/bin/base_scripts/env.sh nice -n 19 /usr/sbin/chroot /partB /usr/local/cm/script/7.1.5.10000-12/cm-dbl-install L2 PostInstall 7.1.5.10000-12 7.1.3.30000-1 /usr/local/cm/ /partB/usr/local/cm/ /common/log/install/capture.txt -- failed with failure code 1|<LVL::Warn>"

if any body know how i can know which entry of the DP have this error please tell me.

i attached the instllation log file with the email

please help

3 Replies 3

kamal gargoum
Level 1
Level 1

i used RTMT to monitor the update and to figure which entry in the DB exactly that cause the error but it didint work i coud'nt understand it.

now i have a question if i deleted all my DB (all the phones and the devices in the pub & sub) will it work or not ?

please help

it happened to me too

kamal gargoum
Level 1
Level 1

is the errore related with this message in the log:

ServerApiManager||Method: getHardwareAttribute args: HWModel|- current mode=HSSI_Mode completed with code [0]

is the code 0 mean the update is not for this server?

pleas help