Views
Helpful
Replies

Wait time overflow CUEAC V9.1.1

mcossette
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

i programm a queue in the server CUEAC release 9.1 with these parameters in the Queue Management:

Forced delivery answer time (secs): 18 secondes

Maximum calls:3

wait time overflow: 3 minutes

Situation: when i place 3 calls, the 4th follows the overflow to the voce mail number. So it's ok. But when i want to test the wait time oferflow, i place a call and is deconnected after 60 secondes. The call nerver stays in queue for 3 minutes and follows the overflow number. I reduce the wait time overflow to 45 secondes and it's work good but the Customer wants 3 minutes..not 45 secondes.

Thanks for your help

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Can you check if the no answer ring duration on cueac template device is set to a value higher than 180 sec. You may check the following post for similar query

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11567466/cisco-enterprise-attendant-console-8039-calls-queue-will-be-disconnected

Manish

Hi

thanks for your help but i'm not sure to undertanding well. The parameters T301 timer is set to 180000 (3 minutes).On the CUEAC Template, the no answer ring duration  blank so it takes the default value in service paramameters "12".So how is the link between all these parameters. The wait time overflow is 3 minutes and T301 has the same vallue. So why it's doesn't work?

Maud

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: