cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where do diverted calls show up on stats?

douggwilliam
Level 1
Level 1

I hope this the right forum for this.

We are using CP-8961 phones, with VVC CRS v5.0.  We have our "divert" soft phone button set up to, when selected, to divert the incoming call to the next available agent. If there isn't an agent available, the caller is put back into the queue, but to the beginning of the queue.

I've tried to figure out where the 'divert' stats show up - how can I tell how many times an agent is using the 'divert' feature?  At first, I thought it would show up as an RNA stat, but that isn't the case.  Then I thought the divert would show up in the Abandoned stat, but that doesn't seem to be the case either.  I've run all the reports in the Historical Report tool, and none of them show me diverted calls.

Is there a way to see how many times divert is being used?

Thank you!

1 Reply 1

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

It seems that such a direct report is not available, however you may try pulling such info through sql queries on cucm

As per Table 6-5 of the following link

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/8_6_1/cdrdef/cdradmin/cdrcodes.html#wp1211800.

You can try the following sql query

run sql car select callingpartynumber,originalcalledpartynumber,datetimestampconnect from car:tbl_billing_data where datetimestamporigination between "2015-08-20 00:00:00" and
"2015-08-21 11:59:59" and joinOnBehalfOf = 14

joinOnBehalfOf = 14  is the code for idivert

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -