Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2003 schema update error

Hi

Got a customers 2003 Exchange suppler to run the schema update prior to us doing the unity 4.0.3 UM install ,he mails us back saying he has a problem with error message

Runtime error!

Program: ...\Desktop\ADSchemaSetup\ADSchemaSetup\ADSchemaSetup.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusal way ,Please contact the applications support team for more infomation.

Anybody seem this before ,have done this loads of times before without problems but only on 2000

4 Replies 4

j.boyson
Level 1
Level 1

I have the sam problem and have seen this before as well. I know this happens when the directory is copied from the CD to the server then executed.

Have you found a fix yet?

Hi

In the end I went to site with the original disk and all worked OK ,sorry not the answer you wanted to hear I suspect .

Jonathan

Jonathan is correct. The files required for ADSchemaSetup are in several directories on CD1. You can run CD1 from a share, copy the entire thing to the hard drive of the scheme master or run it from the CD drive.

Thanks,

Keith

tkayyali2k
Level 1
Level 1

He must have tried to install it without using the Unity CD/DVD..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: