Views
Helpful
Replies

7925 Issues

HenkFeenstra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I hope somebody can help me out with some issues.

1. In Call Manager V7.15 the active load id doesn't show up. The phone installs the perfect firmware version i put in the call manager but it doesn't display in the call manger phone tab. It just says: unknown.

2. We have some deskphones, communicators and wifi phones. With the deskphones and the communicators, if i hit the redial button it dials out again. He appends the zero i guess. But with the WiFi phones that doesn't work. The phones are in the same device pools, regions etcetc. I've checked all the configuration items but still no dialing out when i press redial.

This problem is with all the WiFi phones.

We have multiple locations and from all of the locations only one has a bad quality of speech. We use a WLan controller to control the Access Points.

Switch configurations are the same all over the company. QoS settings etcetc.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kind Regards,

Henk Feenstra

The striketrough is kinda solved. Or we have to update the CUCM (v7.15) with a devpack so the CUCM knows the firmware. Or not and than we will let it that way. Maybe in the future he wil show it.

The other problem is still there. Somehow i can't find a way to append the prefix to the redial button. As i mentioned, with the desktop phones and the IP Communicator we don't have that problem. If i press the redial button, he dials out. If i dial the number without the prefix he will not dial out. So somewhere in the line there is something that appends the prefix automatically.

This issue is really buggin' me because the desktop phones work perfect.

The phones are in the same RG / CSS / PT etc. So that's not the problem. They go all to the same Gateway's so that shouldn;t be the problem too.

But only the WiFi phones (7925) doesn't get an automated append of the prefix....

weird isn't it?

4 Replies 4

HenkFeenstra
Level 1
Level 1

Anybody can help me with this issue?

Thanks!

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

as I understand, you just have issue when you press redial for the wireless phones ?

you need to append 0 before dialing, right ?

Anas

HenkFeenstra
Level 1
Level 1

Yes but the desktop phones and ip communicator doesn't have this issue. Only the WiFi phones.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

HenkFeenstra
Level 1
Level 1

The problems with the 7925 are solved. It was a firmware issue.