cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AA TCL - C2901 Trouble

fsanchez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, we've running a Auto Attender developed whit TCL in some Cisco C2801, it simply attend a call coming from PSTN, prompt an announcer and wait for digit collect. If the user not press any digit the call is forward to an operator. Well now we buy some C2901 to put it in new branches but we have some troubles whit TCL running on this GW. The TCL is loaded ok, start ok but when try to play welcome.au prompt the TCL immediately return a timeout CD_001 event, the user not ear nothing and call is forwarded directly to operator. Can some help us or tell if had any problem with C2901 working with TCL?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Most likely the problem is with the script, even if it works with previous versions, can still bugs under different IOS and conditions.

I use TCL/IVR with ISR G2s and do not have found any problem that wasn't know before.

Hi, I'm %99.99 percent sure that it's not a script problem, it's a simple modification of session script. Its looks like a IOS problem because this script work perfect in C2801, C2851, AS5300, AS5350, C2821... I'm upload the script if you like see it.

Thnks