Views
Helpful
Replies

Aborting orders in Prime collaboration

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Hello,

How do I abort an order with an "Unrecoverable error" in Cisco Prime collaboration. I am looking for an equivalent to:

AbortOrders <userid> <password> [Errors | RecoverableErrors | UnrecoverableErrors | <order_id> [-forced]]

Thanks!

Please rate useful posts.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

khassan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi George,

Go to My Activities (or All Activities) and look for that particular order in the list.  Click on it and it will either allow you to cancel the order or assign it to yourself and then cancel the order.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

khassan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi George,

Go to My Activities (or All Activities) and look for that particular order in the list.  Click on it and it will either allow you to cancel the order or assign it to yourself and then cancel the order.

Thanks,

PCP 10.0 has a new behavior for aborting non-recoverable errors.  Starting in rev 10.0 if an order is placed and for some reason hits a non-recoverable error, the error is logged, the order is set to HOLD status and the order is aborted after the last step that completed successfully.  A global level admin can use the order search tool to pull up any orders marked HOLD to see if there is a pattern to this.  The user record will show the HOLD status as well.

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: