Views
Helpful
Replies

add more unified voicemail cucm exchange

Euan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

We are running cucm 11.5 and exchange 2016, a default voicemail number 1000 has been already created for all the entreprise I work. I'd like to add more voicemail number for each building (1001 to 1015) without affecting the current voicemail configuration. Is it a way or procedure to do that please?

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes its possible.

Did you configured the VM profile, the new route pattern for your SIP Trunk?

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,
You configured a SIP TRUNK to your Exchange, the Voice Mail Pilot and the Voice Mail Profile. After that you associated with your DNs right?
You can create another VM Profiles for each building and associate the news profiles do the specifics DNs.
Remember dont mark this option Make this the default Voice Mail Profile for the System, if you do you will associated all your DNs to the specific VM Profile

image.png

Regards
Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

Euan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Leonardo,

"You configured a SIP TRUNK to your Exchange, the Voice Mail Pilot and the Voice Mail Profile. After that you associated with your DNs right?" YES 

I've already done this (create another voicemail profile/voicemail pilot) with another DN and made a test and doesn't work.

Just want to know if it's possible to create many voicemail with cucm/exchange 

Cheers

Yes its possible.

Did you configured the VM profile, the new route pattern for your SIP Trunk?

Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

Euan
Level 1
Level 1

Many thanks Leo, you got me on the track. I've already created a route pattern but my mistake was the route list information. I've pointed to exchange (Gateway/route list) and now it is working. Now got to apply it if possible to a line group

Cheers