Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Add-on Licenses for BE6K Version 12 - Smart Account

I would like to add CUWL licenses to BE6K Version 12 which is managed with Smart Account.

The SKU "R-CBE6K-K9" does not include licenses for Version 12.

I checked the ordering guide for BE6K Version 12 but I couldn't find any SKU for Version 12.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/business-edition-6000/guide-c07-739442.html

Which SKU I should order?

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're with a Cisco partner, you should be reaching out to pre-sales for this kind of questions.

If you're an end customer, you should be reaching out to a Cisco partner for assistance with ordering.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

The Planning, Design & Implementation (PDI) has been discontinued. Is there any alternative pre-sales support tool?

PDI never handled questions related to ordering, PN, SKU, BOM, etc.

That is what pre-sales does.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Cisco licensing is overly complicated, so I agree with Jaime that contacting a partner or Cisco rep is a good idea.

However, take a look at the "Replacement Product Part Number" column on the EoS for BE6Kv10. These seem to be the proper SKUs for v12 licensing. In particular, take a look at the replacement part numbers down the page for the upgrade CUWL licensing for upgrading to v10. It looks like the new license numbers for v12 are for both new and upgrade.

EoS/EoL Announcement for the Cisco BE6K Version 10.x for New Systems and Version Upgrades

HTH

Maren

The EoS give the SKUs for v12 but it does not include the top-level SKU to create a CCW deal.
I will contact pre-sales support.
Thanks Maren.